i literally never get tired of this post
Physically and mentally. Everything has been going really well so far though. I thought year 2 was amazing compared to year one. Year three is EVEN BETTER.
it’s like I just know exactly how I want things to go. I love having a lot of the same students I had last year and the year before. So many hugs and high fives.
YEAR THREE IS WHERE ITS AT.
No but for real, if I was going to write a post THIS is exactly what I’d say too.
Year four is like, oh. This is actually a manageable profession.
A lot of people are still asking me how Iggy Azalea is racist and homophobic so I’m just going to make a proper post.
In addition to all of this, she calls herself a “slave master” at 0:06 in this video.
She acts real hood for someone who’d get their ass beat real fast if she stepped outside of her gated community
Good to know.
Well this is terrible.
What the NRA tweeted from its NRA Women account less than two days after a 9-year-old girl accidentally shot and killed a gun range instructor who was teaching her how to use an Uzi. The tweet was deleted about an hour after it was posted without explanation, according to Huffington Post.
I just… Look. I’m all for people exhibiting their rights to bear arms. But, and this is perhaps due to my profession, I really wish people would take common sense and education into account when making decisions such as purchasing a weapon.
All I’m saying is, if you’re going to buy a gun, make sure you take lessons on how to properly fire, clean, and store said gun (so many accidents happen due to improper gun maintenance).
Also, don’t give kids guns. Just don’t.
1. Most kids don’t have the intellectual capacity to understand the damage they can cause by misusing a gun.
2. Kids are clumsy. They regularly trip, fall, and bump into things.
3. Kids are incredibly emotional.
I wish things weren’t always so black and white with guns rights activists. I wish a more responsible use of fire arms was pushed, rather than a movement for fire arms for all.
I’m embarrassed this photo even exists, lmfao #smh#highschool#hatablockas#abercrombieandfitch#poppedcollars#tbt#wannabes#models#bff#igdaily#instagood @megaroo8 #kenyon @shellyflowers
Yo. These are some of the coolest people you’ll ever meet.
1. So, I don’t ever get my mental health checked up on because after my mom died, I tried counseling and found it to be a profoundly useless way to use my time.
2. I think I might legitimately have social anxiety. I get extremely stressed out in large crowds and have never had more than maybe 5-6 friends at any point in my life.
3. I have a tendency of thinking people are mad at me when they aren’t; conversely, I’m regularly shocked when people notice/care/are interested in me. Perhaps it was the 22 years of celibacy I experienced.
4. Somehow these insecurities go away when I teach. Maybe because I feel like I’m in a position of power and thus have less to fear from my students.